1. Acid dyes are mostly suitable for protein fibers, nylon fibers and silk. It is characterized by bright color,
but poor washing degree and excellent dry cleaning degree. It is widely used in natural dead dyeing.
2. Cationic dyes (alkaline fuel), suitable for acrylic, polyester, nylon and fiber and protein fiber.
It is characterized by bright color, which is very suitable for man-made fibers, but it is used for washing
and light fastness of natural cellulose and protein fabrics.
3. Direct dyes, suitable for cellulose fiber fabrics. The washing fastness is relatively poor and the light fastness is different,
but the washing color of the modified direct dyes will be well improved.
4. Disperse dyes, suitable for viscose, acrylic, nylon, polyester, etc., with different washing fastnesses,
polyester is better, viscose is poor.
5. Azo fuel (Naftor dye), suitable for cellulosic fabrics, bright color, more suitable for gorgeous color.
6. Reactive dyes are mostly used in cellulose fiber fabrics, and less used in proteins.
It is characterized by bright color, light resistance, water washing and good friction resistance.
7. Sulfur dyes are suitable for cellulose fiber fabrics. The color is gray and dark, mainly in navy blue, black and brown.
It has excellent light resistance and washing resistance, and poor chlorine bleaching resistance.
Long-term storage of the fabric will damage the fiber.
8. Vat dyes are suitable for cellulose fiber fabrics. They have good light resistance and washing degree,
and are resistant to chlorine bleaching and other oxidative bleaching.
9. Coating is suitable for all fibers. It is not a dye, but is attached to fibers through resin machinery.
Dark fabrics will become hard, but the color registration is very accurate.
Most of them have good light resistance and good washing degree, especially medium and Light color.